Our Wellness Team consists of Teachers and Natural Healers.
Organic Oasis Guest Guide 2017
Click link below to view and download Solstice Retreat Information Guide
Organic Oasis Farm
23733 Hamburg Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044
Organic Oasis Farm is located approximately 3 miles south of Lakeville, MN. Your country experience begins when you hit the gravel roads. There are clearly marked location and parking signs located on Hamburg Avenue.
Cell phones – Our Retreats are unplugged – we invite you to be fully present – Leave cell phone in your vehicle.
Mosquitoes – Apply your bug spray prior to entering. Organic spray provided for use in woods.
Recycling and Trash – Bins provided and marked – no burning of trash in bonfires.
What to Bring: (optional)
- A cooler – for your own beverages & food. Some events will have an organic meal option, check availability on Oasis Yoga and Meditation Retreat website.
- Blanket and/or chair – organic hay bales provided for seating
- Yoga mat or blanket – for with scheduled Yoga practices
- Drum or instrument of choice – Drum Circles & bonfires
- Flashlight – for evening events
- Clothing and shoes – that are comfortable and can get dirty.
In case of inclement weather we will move activities to shed. Check your email for notifications.
- Retreat Host will direct you to area for our opening ceremony.
- Some events will include Ala Carte options for purchase.
- Readings, Henna tattoos, Massage, Crafts, food, etc.
- Cash, Credit Cards and PayPal accepted.
An itinerary of scheduled events will be posted for easy reference of scheduled activities. There are 2 indoor restrooms, a first aid kit and RO drinking water located in Gray Farm Shed.
Contact Char Adelmann at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to connecting with you in Nature!
- One Big Bright Light
- Organic Oasis Farm – Hemp Pilot Program 2017
- The New Energy – Organic Oasis
- Mexico Wellness Retreats and the Gypsy Circle
- Reiki Energy for Yoga Class
- How to Create a Peaceful Life “Inside and Out” with Meditation and Yoga
- Why should I practice Yoga and Meditation?
- How to do Meta “Loving Kindness” Meditation
- Yoga Plus Meditation Equals Transformation